Wednesday, September 24, 2008

TAM

Just let me take a moment to tell you about the wonderful Brazilian airline that flew us here. The name is TAM Airlines, and if you think that good airline service has ceased to exist, take a trip with them! I'm serious, they are amazing! When we had ticket trouble, their guy worked out our problem, even though the problem was the fault of another airline (no names to mention, but after flying with them, you might need AA!). Before you even take off they bring around this wonderful candy for everyone and during the flight they serve amazingly good food. Really! I kid you not! Even on a two hour flight we got a hot meal. On the long flight they gave a little grooming kit with toothbrush, etc. We we arrived in Rio late and our bag was lost, one of their guys checked our next boarding pass and realized that the delays made us late for our next plane. He got us to the front of every line, quickly through customs and run us to the ticket counter. We missed the flight anyway, but it was awesome that he took care of us. They got us on the next flight out. The final service they provided that makes TAM just amazing and incredible is that they delivered our lost bag to us. Can you believe it? I was shocked. We didn't ask them too, we thought we had to go get it at the airport, but while we were getting ready for the day yesterday morning Lacy came up and said, "Your lost bag was just delivered." So, if your ever flying to Brazil, you must fly TAM! It might be worth a trip here just to fly TAM!
I sound like a commercial!

4 comments:

  1. Hi, Cydi:
    I visited your Blog again. I hope you know I miss you.
    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,

    Hello fellow LSTer. I have been to Brazil 4 times now, and I know exactly what you mean. I have flown TAM and another Brazilian airline to Brazil and there is no comparison with how great TAM is. I would recommend them to anyone going to Brazil.

    God be with you and the others in Natal. Congratulations on getting there and know that God has plans for you and your work.

    Vai com Deus.

    ReplyDelete
  3. TAM sounds great. What was the deal with the bag wrapped in plastic?

    ReplyDelete