Tuesday, March 6, 2007

A little background.

At the CCSC we have had a relationship with LST for the last 7 years. All that time I knew that I would eventually be a part of a team. Each year as we started putting the teams together, I would think, "maybe this is the year for me", but then I would realize, "no, it's not time". This year, as usual, I thought, "maybe this year", and that thought didn't go away until I thought, "definately this year". When I talked to Greg about it, he was supportive and encouraged me to go. I have had a peace about this decision the whole time and God has given me comfort about it by making everything fall easily into place.

Our team has been training off and on since November and consistantly since January. This training has been a great experience and I look forward to continuing it. As our team was forming and getting finalized, it was obvious that God had put us together and that we shared the same goals and desires for this project. I feel so blessed and honored to be a part of it all and I pray that I will be worthy of the work He has given me to do.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so proud of you, Cyndi! This blog is wonderful, and I look forward to many other nugguts of goodness passed along through your words of experience in the mission field! --Crystal

    ReplyDelete