Monday, March 5, 2007

Here goes nothing!

Okay, so I thought it would be nice if I communicated via blogging while I am on the LST mission trip to Natal, Brazil. That way if anyone is interested in how the trip is going, they will have an easy way to get an update. Of course this is contingent on the availablily of internet use while I am there.
Although it is still ten weeks until I leave, I figured I'd better get started practicing with blogging before I go so that it will be easier for me to use while I am there.
During this time I will use this site to share about training and trip preparation.
So, I'm taking one more step into the world of communication. Who knows what is next. God is constantly surprising me with the opportunities He places before me.

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the world of Blogging! And I am so glad you are doing LST.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WoW, What a nice blog. With all the research you have put into this, you should be a valuble asset to the team. I'm glad you have this opportunity.

    ReplyDelete