Friday, June 8, 2007

Half Way

I can't believe we are half way through our trip. In some ways it seems like we just got here. In other ways it seems like we have been here a long time. But either way, the feelings are positive and I am so grateful to be here. Of course I miss my loved ones at home and don't completely feel whole without Greg. But I am really enjoying the opportunity to experience a different culture and I love the work we are doing.
Most days are full with 7-8 readers. I have already had some reading sessions where I have been able to share my faith. Two in particular went really well and I can tell those readers are searching. Please continue to pray that God will work in the hearts of all my readers and that He will give me His Words.
On a personal note to any of the Stamps family reading this blog: I know we are all feeling the loss of Aunt Lou. Although I can't be there for the funeral and to share in those times together, I am there in spirit and am continuing to pray for Uncle David and their kids and grandkids. I love our family so much and am grieving the loss of our dear Aunt.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad that you can keep everyone posted on your blog. I check it every day. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete