Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Belated Update!

I didn't realize I had been neglecting my blog. The time just got away from me. We have had an unusual amount of rain here. Natal usually gets rain every day in June but it normally just rains for about 15 minutes each day and stops. We've had several days of almost constant rain. When it rains here, the people don't like to get out and sometimes the buses don't run regularly. So we have had some readers who had to cancel their reading time. But the sun has returned to Natal and our days have gotten back to normal.
I am working on a blog to introduce you to some of my readers. I now have some very special friends in Brazil and I want all of you to be praying for them. I know the Lord is working in their hearts and I want to keep bringing them before His throne.
Love to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment